- Nicolás Correa, a leading company in the milling sector with 1000 bridge type machines sold
- Nicolás Correa doubles its income in the first half year of 2013
- Nicolás Correa launches a new travelling column machine series NORMA-FT
- Nicolás Correa launches a new bridge type machine series FOX Milling-Turning-Boring and Grinding machine
- 5 years Warranty
- 6. Correanayak have more than 800 machines installed in Germany
Nicolás Correa S.A., founded in 1947, merged with Industrias Anayak and today is the parent company of the Nicolás Correa Group, one of the leading industrial groups in Europe, both for its size and its innovation, conception, design and milling machines manufacturers.